Google street-view cars have to travel thousands of miles and visit obscure areas to make sure their maps are up to date. Along their journey, these cars capture some pretty strange things --- just like these 24 images.
1. Is That A Platypus?? There Are So Many Questions We Have
2. Nothings Scarier Than A Gang Of Kids On Razor Scooters
3. Not Being Very Subtle There Bro
4. Just A Few Suburban Samurais Fighting It Out
5. Sometimes Even The Google Tricycle Gets Caught On Camera
6. Even If You Don't Have A Face, You Still Get Blurred
7. What Did They Do To Anger These Two?
8. You're Come To The Wrong Neighborhood, Motherfucker
9. The Search Is Finally Over!
10. That Dog Is Living The Good Life
11. This Judgmental Seagull Doesn't Seem To Like Being Filmed
12. Don't Think Your Bike Is Down There
13. Taking A Pretty Big Risk Just To Sneak A Peak
14. What On Earth Is That Thing?
15. They Even Catch A Few Accidents Along The Way
16. Something Tells Us That Isn't An Officially Licensed Costume
17. Just Popping Out To Catch A Glimpse Of The Future
18. Gotta Show Off Those Sweet Skills
19. The Google Car Even Takes Selfies
20. That's Not A Nice Way To Greet The Google Car
21. You Might Need A Bigger Fence
22. He's Being Filmed While He's Filming Who Is Filming Him. Wait..We're Confused
23. This Guy Decided To Share His Coke With The Camera